[MiNT] SV: SV: Bug: xa_boot.log has unix line-endings

The strange thing is that I have used this file viewer countless times with success. Even though it's userfriendliness is almost non-existent, it has one huge advantage: It's always available, and without any additional software or settings you can very quickly display a file. I find myself using it quite often when using TOS.

> > I have a feeling that this is more about what's cool (if unix does it
> > then it must be cool) than what's practical.
>
> In light of above list, do you think your TOS text viewer usage
> to be practical?

Compared to having to download a separate viewer/editor from the internet on a Windows computer and transfering it to the Falcon just to take a quick look at a log? Yes, absolutely!

Again, are there *any* good reasons for keeping this log in unix-format?

Jo Even