Re: [MiNT] SV: Bug: xa_boot.log has unix line-endings

2012/11/23 Eero Tamminen <oak@helsinkinet.fi>
Hi,

On perjantai 23 marraskuu 2012, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
> > From: Adam Klobukowski [adamklobukowski@gmail.com]
> > No, it is not the most comfortable solution. For me, using Qed in such
> > situation is way more comfortable.
>
> But not necessarily available. And it doesn't make sense to render the
> built-in fileviewer in TOS useless for purely philosophical reasons.

Regarless of line endings, TOS file viewer isn't a usable text viewer.

Besides being unusably slow, compared to RDD, TOS file viewer doesn't:
<cut>
- allow moving in doc by lines, it only pages
  (by scrolling line-by-line which makes it excruciatingly slow)

Here you're wrong. You can scroll line by line (in one direction of course) with TOS viewer.

--
Semper Fidelis

Adam Klobukowski
adamklobukowski@gmail.com