Re: [MiNT] All changes?

> so I'd appreciate any help we can get in this area.

But I am willing to write some really basic "articles" to get things up
and running,

As a first time user of FreeMiNT, I could contribute on the wiki some of my notes in the form of a quick start guide for "unixifying" FreeMiNT and starting with SpareMiNT. I should point out though that my experience may be skewed by going through Aranym VM, but I think it can be generalized.

I can also point out some of the outdated and problematic parts with the documentation. I would love to see the SpareMiNT package search link working again for example.

if somebody else cares about "webdesign" and someone else
about more technical articles.

I own freemint.org, which is the "Unofficial" pages, but it would be good to make it the "Official" pages and get some more glorified web pages up there.

A nice and cleaner centralized starting spot would be great, I do like the wikis for their collaborative nature.

Regards