Re: [MiNT] All changes?

Nenad Kovacevic, 20.03.2013 15:59:00:

As a first time user of FreeMiNT, I could contribute on the wiki some of my
notes in the form of a quick start guide for "unixifying" FreeMiNT and
starting with SpareMiNT. I should point out though that my experience may
be skewed by going through Aranym VM, but I think it can be generalized.

There is a chapter Installation guide in the wiki:

http://wiki.sparemint.org/index.php/Installation_guide

If you have something worth mentioning (maybe aranym-specific), go and add it.

A nice and cleaner centralized starting spot would be great, I do like the
wikis for their collaborative nature.

As long as contributers know what they are talking about ;-)

I've written a simple conversion-utility to produce html, pdf, and other formats from the wiki, but it does not support very much elements of the wiki-"language", and unfortunately people used those not supported elements, so the tool does not really work any more. So currently the wiki-project is dead from my point of view.

And actually we're currently looking for an update-information.

--
Helmut Karlowski