Re: [MiNT] Running a barebones FreeMiNT kernel with Hatari in 000 mode

Am Samstag, den 12.10.2013, 18:36 +0200 schrieb Matthias Arndt:

> Anyway tested with TOS 1.62de here, I can check if TOS2.06 makes a
> difference.

No keyboard with TOS 2.06 but there I get a U: drive by mouse click on
the desktop, see screenshot. IMHO the keyboard issue should be fixed in
official builds for 000 kernels as GEM=ROM mainly has its use cases on
such a setup such as the one envisoned by me a few posts above.

The NO_AKP_KEYBOARD  option has been mentioned, is this a runtime option
or do i have to recompile the kernel with this setting somewhere
enabled?

On the unnecessary .xdd i am unsure. Why are drivers provided if they
are not necessary to be used? The mfp.txt says it is a complete
replacement for hsmodem etc so IMHO worth using when the user is already
running FreeMiNT (saves AUTO clutter)

cheers,
Matthias
--