Re: [MiNT] C++

Hi,

On perjantai 18 lokakuu 2013, Ole wrote:
>  However, I did a little bit profiling (just collection time stamps..)
>  and followed
>  the event loop inside Enigma - and it had a million of calls during
>  each poll for events...

I would recommend first fixing latest mintlib symbols [1] and then
profiling binary built with it in Hatari (v1.7 or devel version).
Here are instructions:
http://hg.tuxfamily.org/mercurialroot/hatari/hatari/raw-
file/tip/doc/manual.html#Profiling

Note that I haven't tried profiling things running under MiNT,
just under TOS [2].  Profiling C++ programs requires running
results through c++filt, as profiler itself doesn't do symbol
name demangling.

	- Eero

[1] See "binutils-2.23.2 and gcc-4.6.4" thread.
[2] E.g. Douglas' Doom I/II port/rewrite which nowadays runs at playable
    speed on Falcon and has some additional gfx features compared to
    original Doom (mipmapping, 16-bit gfx).