Re: [MiNT] C++

On 17/10/2013 11:08, Adam Klobukowski wrote:
There is more advanced linker 'Gold' by Google, written especially with
big C++ project in mind that is sid to require much less memory, while
being way faster. It is usually installed in modern distros (as ld.gold)
but not yet used by default. I don't know if it can work with a.out
binaries.

By design, gold works only with ELF object files and executables.
So it can't be used with our old a.out toolchain.

--
Vincent Rivière