Re: [MiNT] Native GCC built

On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 6:42 AM, Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr> wrote:
When do I do that?
IIRC, one of them was the bzip2 package, it provides also its own lib.

I guess that ncurses is the only one, I should fix it. Anyway, my initial goal was to provide the binaries (clear, reset, etc.) and not the libs (as I wasn't interested by native development).
I the other packages, there are a few lib dirs, but I didn't care of them. It means that multilibs are not provided, and the default one is for the target specfic CPU. Even if they are not complete, those ones are compatible with your new convention.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org