Re: [MiNT] Xaaes km date

Am 18.02.2015, 20:59 Uhr, schrieb Peter Slegg:

So are you saying that today's latest build in trunk will always show
a date of 2014 if nothing in xaaes haa been changed since then ?
Has nothing in xaaes been changed for a year ?

In trunk yes.

http://www.freemint.org/builds/freemint/

It makes it a little tricky to know what version is actually running.
I can understand not increasing the version number but old version and
date ?

The version is the relevant information, the date is not reliable as Vincent pointed out.

Not a problem as long as we know but it had us worrying for a bit.

At least you know by the date that the build is not from "the Unofficial FreeMiNT page", provided the date from it is constant.

-Helmut