Re: [MiNT] 1.17 startup & shutdown issues

> At which app does it hang? My theory is that the killed apps depend on one
>another, e.g. a shell needs a toswin-window, which may lead to problems when
>toswin is killed before the shell, but that is just a theory.

I cannot tell because there is a clear screen & blinking cursor only.

Sequence is like this:

0. Start with Task Manager open.
1. at Task manager - click 'Quit All Apps"
2. at Task manager - one-by-one kill remaining non-AES apps
3. at Task manager - click on reboot button
4. System processes can be seen on Task Manager to be decreasing in numbers
5. Clear screen (all white) and cursor left blinking at home position
    .....  hang here !!......
6. Manually do a CTRL-ALT-DEL on keyboard
7. process name printed on top line : boxkite
8. process name printed on 2nd line : xaloader
9.  and so on.... until
10. Display: Syncing C:
11. Display: Syncing E:
12  .... may be something else here... can't remember...
13. Then display: DONE
14. Now reboot to Fuji logo.

This is the only way for me to get SYNC on my hdd.
Any other way of shutdown (via teradesk, shutdown program, CTRL-ALT-DEL on
desktop) will result in hang & freezes the computer.
BTW, note I did disabled E2FS as fsck take almost 20 mins (so you see missing D:
drive in syncing).

I try to make a video to show you all the sequence.