Re: [MiNT] 1.17 startup & shutdown issues

Am 27.09.2010, 17:24 Uhr, schrieb WongCK <wongck68@yahoo.com>:

Ok I made a mistake.
It's not hit any key.... it was me who was hitting any key LOL
The one key combination that made it carried on was CTRL-ALT-DEL.
After which it showed XALOADER on the top line like being killed.
then it continue to finish syncing drives and finally DONE & reboot.

That is a completely unusual behavior. Does it shutdown cleanly without bubble&boxkite?

I'm surprised that boxkite is of any use under XaAES anyway.

--
Helmut Karlowski