Re: [MiNT] Compiling curl for fireTOS under Freemint with GCC

On 14.04.2011 23:23, Miro Kropáček wrote:
Good luck and keep us posted how it goes :)
I believe my idea is not going to work,... because there are some OS calls which are not socket specific but can take an socket as parameter, like: ioctl(), close(), select()

If I could distinguish between lwip sockets and OS file descriptiors, I could decide which lower level function to call,... ( not to mention the doubly defined references problem) - but I don't have an idea how to check if the passed descriptor is an lwip socket, or if it is an file handle etc. ... looks like I have to fork an firebee curl ? hm....

Greets,