Re: [MiNT] AW: 1.17.0 shutdown problems

Am Montag, den 18.07.2011, 17:38 +0200 schrieb jury <xal_atari@o2.pl>:

You could also try to kill jinee before shutting down, or run an external
shutdown that does not terminate any processes.

Does Ctrl-Alt-Del work?

Ctrl-Alt-Del gives same problem.
And which external shutdown does not terminate any processes? cos
that would be a nice option in this case :)

I think you should first try exiting jinnee before shutdown, before adding exceptions or such to the shutdown process.

As you say, you are about to setup a new system... so we have to wait a bit....

Pleas post the results of manually exiting jinnee.

Greets,