Re: [MiNT] zview

Ha!

src/av_init.c: fixed bug #1385936: AvInit() crashes the desktop if Memory Protection is enabled

What a piece of crap this zView, it dares to use a library made by arrogant authors who dare to make an error or two during the development. What a shame. Who knows how many apps like that are lying on our harddisks, we should delete them all, just to be sure we don't use any crappy software.