Re: [MiNT] zview

I have fix this problem some years ago in MyAES, Zview work fine on it even in MP mode, it take me some days to find the problem.
This is a Windom problem I have report it to Windom authors and I think it was fix in the CVS.
Hmm, this is it then. zView uses an old version (1.x) of Windom and it's not compatible with the latest one. I'll take a look into cvs log.

Only problem I found in Zview is it crash when quit in MP mode.
Which is fixed already. Hm, maybe zView gets solid after all ;-)

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org