Re: [MiNT] Problem with icons under MiNT 1.18

W dniu 2012-01-25 22:45, Helmut Karlowski napisał(a):
Am 25.01.2012, 22:27 Uhr, schrieb Piotrek <mietniow@agh.edu.pl>:

W dniu 2012-01-25 21:56, Helmut Karlowski napisał(a):
Am 25.01.2012, 17:28 Uhr, schrieb Piotr Mietniowski <mietniow@agh.edu.pl>:

Is there any other VDI loaded?

No, but what do think. Have I try to with fvdi?

You should try with as little TSRs and ACCs as possible.

Ok I will try with a little ACCS. What is it TSRs ?

Everything in your AUTO-folder for example (also displayed in the
taskmanager). Are you 100% sure that there is only NVDI? Doesn't the
Hades  use a PCI-graphics-card?

Yes of course in my Hades I have PCI card. I would like say that the same prblem I have on my F060+CTPCI+Radeon too

You should post an XaAES-bootlog, Sysinfo-output and what else might
be  useful.

HOw I can do or where I can find this file XaAES-bootlog, Sysinfo-output ?

If you have access to aranym, you could try to reproduce your problem
there too.

In this moment I have not access to aranym I will have to install on PC

Regards
Piotr

Dr Piotr Mietniowski
Department of Electronics
AGH University of Science and Technology
Av. Mickiewicza 30
30-056 Krakow, Poland
Bldg. C1 r. 212 tel. +48 12 617 30 44
e-mail: mietniow@agh.edu.pl