Re: [MiNT] Problem with icons under MiNT 1.18

Am 25.01.2012, 23:13 Uhr, schrieb Piotrek <mietniow@agh.edu.pl>:

Everything in your AUTO-folder for example (also displayed in the
taskmanager). Are you 100% sure that there is only NVDI? Doesn't the
Hades  use a PCI-graphics-card?

Yes of course in my Hades I have PCI card. I would like say that the same prblem I have on my F060+CTPCI+Radeon too

Please rename all *.prg in your auto-folder to *.prx (except mint etc.).
Don't run anything from xaaes.cnf (maybe except desktop).

Do you have memory-protection on your Falcon?

You should post an XaAES-bootlog, Sysinfo-output and what else might
be  useful.

HOw I can do or where I can find this file XaAES-bootlog, Sysinfo-output

The bootlog is xa_boot.log, most likely where the km is (delete before the test).
Look for Sysinfo by Th. Bergner, run it and type Ctrl-A.

Also your xaaes.cnf and mint.cnf could be helpful.

If you have access to aranym, you could try to reproduce your problem
there too.

In this moment I have not access to aranym I will have to install on PC

That would be best, because I don't have a Hades nor a Falcon.

--
Helmut Karlowski

http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote2.html#ss2.5