Re: [MiNT] m68000 version of Zorro's LDG codec

Hi !!

Zorro Thanks for your excellent plugin, with easy to use API. Makes making application very easy.

>For example, look inside the file "pic_load.c", zView send memory
>    pointers to the codecs. If this memory are allocated with the
>    standard malloc(), the application can/will become unstable.

I am trying to make my application using these LDG to work on MagiC. They would great in Mint including MP mode.
On MagiC I traced it crashing going into the zcodecLib. I will continue to trace it once I dl the source of zcodeclib.

rgds