Re: [MiNT] TOSWIN2 and cursor keys

On 08/02/2013 12:08, Ole wrote:
or is there some new info I did not understand?

My previous tests were on the BIOS console.
By using "Esc (wait 1 second) V" inside nano, I saw that the arrow keys generated ^@ instead of the expected escape sequence.

Now I have tested nano on TosWin2 and... the arrows just work out of the box!

If I use Esc V then up arrow in TosWin2/nano, I see ^[[A (note the additional [ just like xterm). And it works. I have tested the same on Linux, the same occurs.

I suspect nano to switch the arrows to "application mode" or something like that...

My current test environment is a bit outdated, I need to update some stuff.
Anyway, that does not explain why it works for me.

--
Vincent Rivière