Re: [MiNT] XaAES & CT2b centscreen videomodes

On Wed, 23 Oct 2002, Martin Tarenskeen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm experimenting a little more with my Falcon030/CT2b, extended
> videomodes using Centscreen, and the XaAES -fvideo modes.
>
> According to the XaAES documentation I can (for example) start XaAES with
> an extended centscreen 16 color mode with

[...]
I has a problem witch centscreen and n_aes-2 and vconsoles.
System hangs when I try to switch to text console.
Workaround is simple, I'm using "videl inside". With CT2B all modes
selected by VI have a greater refresh rate. In my falcon
i have 800x600 in ~70Hz.

--
Kreator sygnaturki spowodował wyjątek krytyczny w module #F0A244%*!