Re: [MiNT] extensions

Hi!

Sorry, but I don't share this idea at all. Konrad was true while writing
that a real _user_ application would make the platform more interesting.
No development tool would really create more interrest in the platform
itself. Only common user applications could have done that. But the time
has gone away IMO and now only `addicted tweaking hackers' remained here
and use this weird old stuff (like me ;)).

So.. maybe a new dev tool would be the killer app? ;)) I'm constantly
preparing the background to play with componental desktop app. But it is
long distance trip to go there...

regards

STan