Re: [MiNT] some gem question

You have two choises; Use the AES's services as far as you can,
assuring it will be a good app in the future too. Or you can ignore this
inventing your own stuff and miss future features automatically gained
by clean apps, like themes.

as I wrote in the previous mail - I don't want to replace whole window, just that SIZER.

What app are you working on that really, really needs skins? And is it
complete to a point where you think you can prioritize this?

do you know winamp/xmms, don't you? ;-)

If you
cannot wait, please make two versions, one that is a GEM app and one
that is a Kropacek app ;-)

;-)

Do you use form_keybd()/form_button in your form handler? Of so, great,
if not please do so users can benefit from what the OS provides.

I don't think my approach is SUCH dirty - one SIZER wont hurt many things... of course I use all that form_* stuff (to be precise, not me but cflib).

MiKRO         Atari XE/XL/Mega STE/Falcon060          http://mikro.atari.org