Re: [MiNT] wind_set(WF_TOPMOST)

Hello

> > Yes you have true, but notice you can apply a second time fuller, that
> should on
> > most application, unfull it, notice too, you can resize window from any
> other
> > coners of the window.
> > Really I don't know if restrict full size is needed?
> >

> Sure restrict the full size isn't needed, but it's more "elegant" to
> have the window always over the taskbar. Also isn't needed  to have the
> taskbar always on top but is more efficient than  being playing with the
> windows widgets until you get to it. But of course the "always on top
> solution" is better than nothing :-)

In fact, for taskbar, there is already option to retract windows, so for this
software there is no need of resize full size with this option this is the best,
for ztask that not support it, it could be more usefull I understand, but I
dislike to lost any  part of screen, a menu bar on top a small bar on the
bottom, an other on left and right, at the end it stay a stamp for work!

Look here a small test editing with Qed with some windows of ztask
http://landemarre.lutece.net/topmost.jpg

regards
Olivier