Re: [MiNT] GCC 4.2.2 - My Status....

Hello Miro,

Keith, now I'm realizing -- as far as I know, you've used gcc/g++
4.1.2 on quite regular basis, haven't you? Did you try to compare your
patch and Vincent's one? Maybe there's some glue what's wrong.

Here is a link to the patch I used form GCC 4.1.2:

http://www.radix.net/~atari/mint/gcc-4.1.2-mint.patch.gz

Its more of hacking Patrice's and Zorro's work and then massaging the compile problems to work. If you notice, some items you fixed for GCC2 to compile GCC 4.2.2, I just commented out. I also commented out a small piece in the mint.h to fix the thunk problem I was having, which reappears in Vincent's 4.2.2 Cross Compiler. Vicent's patch is much more comprehensive and complete.

I was hoping to get G++ 4.2.2 working natively and then compare the scummvm binaries and work from there. I did not have compatibility issues with libraries.

I need to get AranyM setup and going on my faster PC with the Easymint image so I can try building stuff on it and messing around..... My falcon is still working on the C++ libs right now.....

Keith