Re: [MiNT] Bit-Depth and Graphics stuff....

> But fVDI is not a part of the SpareMiNT project. Normal courtesy would be to
> ask Johan before making plans for his project ;-) IIRC fVDI already has it's
> own CVS and mailing list.
That's right but as we discuss (f)VDI issues mainly here on ML, it's
natural (maybe not totally correct, though :) way. But sure, Johan
please tell us what do you think about making fVDI part of
sparemint.org ;-)

> This is only a small part of Paul's idea though, the main problem is how he
> suggests to use the wiki. A wiki is a poor project management tool and a
> poor discussion forum. The bugtracker combined with CVS is IMO the right
> tools to use. The wiki is for documentation, not discussions. API- and
> programming docs belongs in the source code, together with the
> implementation. If not, it will go out of sync almost right away (i.e. the
> current situation).
No arguments from me here.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes