Re: [MiNT] Bit-Depth and Graphics stuff....

>> But fVDI is not a part of the SpareMiNT project. Normal courtesy would be to
>> ask Johan before making plans for his project ;-) IIRC fVDI already has it's
>> own CVS and mailing list.
> That's right but as we discuss (f)VDI issues mainly here on ML, it's
> natural (maybe not totally correct, though :) way. But sure, Johan
> please tell us what do you think about making fVDI part of
> sparemint.org ;-)

I've always been against that. However, I can't seem to remember any
terribly important reasons...
I must be getting old or something. ;-)

Since I'm leaning towards moving my web site from the large (old!) PC
server it's currently running on to some kind of small "smart NAS",
anyway, it might also be a good idea to "outsource" CVS
server/browser.

So, I'm inclined to agree that it might be a good idea to move fVDI to
SpareMiNT.
But I'll have to look into the details.

/Johan