Re: [MiNT] trunk-09082010 file structure / content

On 8/10/10 2:31 PM, m0n0 wrote:
Am Di, 10.08.2010, 20:14 schrieb Mark Duckworth:

More, it would be nice to improve the
fpu support to simply use hardware if available, otherwise use soft.
I'm dreaming a bit but that's my thought.
Floating Point in the kernel? Even the linux mainline kernel doesn't
supports that by default. And why should you want it, for what... ?

I guess MiNTLib could make use of such an addition,... but that's not the
kernel, right?

I wasn't specifically talking about the kernel in this instance.