Re: [MiNT] XaAES: menus in windows - window handle?

> Why? Are there still people using these systems? They're so old I
> don't see how they could be relevant today. And anyway, isn't an
You would be surprised how many people who don't read ML are still
using N.AES (if not MagiC).

> application using XaAES-style menus in widows already incompatible
> with an older AES?
I can't say here, I'm not such expert on AES features. If it is so,
you're right, it doesn't matter. But if there's something like that in
other AESes, to me it doesn't look like a good idea to break it.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org