Re: [MiNT] trunk-09082010 file structure / content

> I'm happy with a unified kernel longer term, with optimized code
> compiled in at runtime and chosen, ensuring we release unused
> code/memory back to the system.
OK then. When I finish that 'make install' thing, I'll look into this
(I suppose we don't plan to include this mint loader into 1.17, do
we). As I see, we differ in one last detail and that is you want to
have optimized code built-in (for each CPU) while for me it's OK to
have one "unoptimized" code which can be altered only by CFLAGS. But
we can go back to this later.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org