Re: [MiNT] XaAES: menus in windows - window handle?

> I totally get your concern, but in the end it has to be up to the programmer to decide. Personally I would never implement menus in windows "the hard way", but since the feature is available in XaAES I can use it straight away. The alternative would be to not improve the AES and keep everything a'la 1985. In my case, that probably means losing interest completely :)
I know what do you mean Peter, part of my misunderstanding was the
fact this feature is available only on XaAES, so I agree it's OK to
extend it even more. Correct way is then take Windom / CF-Lib /
anything and emulate this behavior on other AESes (what can be done by
"anyone" who is interesting in using MagiC/N.AES etc).

I was afraid you're going to change some essential part of AES, i.e.
applications which used to work wont work anymore.

So go ahead, I'm eager to see cool XaAES apps as well! ;-)

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org