Re: [MiNT] on Mega ST

Hi Paul,

> did you try 68017 with SCC.XDD on MegaSTE? Since we have the source
> for it, it might be worth while for some 68000 setups (MyAES should
> wok in TOS too)

Yes, don't work. See my other mail.

> Do you have any way to get networking up and running on either Mega's
> .. (you might be able to use null modem to RS-232 Lan device, like
> they do with some printers, if you have a hub/switch)

I dont have such a device. Yes i thought about testing the network.
But it needs some more time.

First i would put my Ataris back to my collection. At saturday a nice
woman will visit me and we go the the Rocky Horror Show and a nice and
big event in Frankfurt (Museumsuferfest). I think, it is not a good
idea to have on every table a Atari test system if a woman comes. I
have next week hollydays and can spend one or two additional days for
networkin test.

I thought about seriel network connection with slip or ppp (one old
server was prepared). But then i have to move the Atari to place
closer to my server. But there is a second choice: I have 2 Biodata
dma network nodes in my spare part collection. And a hub with the
needed coax cable. So i can try to connect one of the Mega STs to my
home net.

Best regards
Michael