Re: [MiNT] AHCC publishing libs / How to compile libs

Am Donnerstag, den 18.04.2013, 10:11 +0200 schrieb Eero Tamminen <oak@helsinkinet.fi>:

Because of this, I don't see programs where speed is the most
important thing, or which have huge amounts of code that could
be mostly optimized away with GCC, as good targets for AHCC...

Hm, back to topic ... =)

there is something seriously broken with the gem.lib that I compiled with AHCC... :( looks like each aes call that takes parameters is causing bus errors. ...that's just a guess, maybe it has nothing to do with the parameter count...

All these problems do not happen with the mt_aes.lib that I compiled with AHCC.
That one works fine... but isn't enough for cflib :)

I'll probably give up on it...

Greets,
Ole