Re: [MiNT] Q: memory protection

Hello Michael,

on Wed 12-05-1999 19:54 you wrote:

>On Mon, May 10, 1999 at 06:46:00PM +0200, Martin "Nightowl" Byttebier wrote:
>>
>> Damned this is already the second new soft that won't run on my Hades
>> (HDdriver 7.71 is the first one) :-(
>
>Complain to Medusa systems so that they provide a working TOS that does
> - split memory in 14MB ST plus TT RAM
> - init PMMU and caches in TOS
>
>That might solve a lot of problems.

Ofcourse, but I mailed Fredi ones to complain about the fact that HDdriver
7.71 doesn't work on the Hades. His reply was that I had to wait until Uwe
Seimet brought out a new version of HDdriver. With other words he believe
that the culprit is HDdriver and not the SCSI routines of the Hades which
are according to Uwe Seimet the fault of my probs.
Anyway I'll give it a new try and mail Fredi once again.

CU
Martin
--
O-Tagger ß1.24: Taglines?  I thought you invited me to see your Tanlines!
              ***** Greetings from Okami Newsreader *****