Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT documentation

V Út, 27. 07. 2004 v 11:58, Jan Krupka píše:
> > 4) hyp - this could be good and nice, but there are no viewers for it
> > outside our world (or am I wrong?)
>
> yes, you are. On windows there is WinGuide, which works great under wine on
> Linux.

I am not going to install wine just to read MiNT documentation. That's
silly.

> What I am missing is console
> based reader. But I think it could be easily done.
>
> html is not bad choice. Unfortunately HighWire doesn't run on my machine (yet)
> so I it is not my favorite format for MiNT docs.

HTML is far superior to any other format offered above. Everybody can
read HTML. Hell it's readable even without any HTML browser - using just
the plaintext TOS desktop viewer :)

Also, you don't have to use HighWire, there are many other HTML browsers
around including such simple tools like lynx (your dreamed console based
reader).

Petr