Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT documentation

Hello!

But I have another idea why not use udo or docbook. It is possible to export
various formats from theese. I know udo has some troubles with east (8859-2)
characters and we haven't docbook ported to our platform, but maybe thios is
the reason why to port it.

doxygen is much better and more advanced than docbook. Also Arnaud compiled it some time ago. The gemlib online docu is done with doxygen if you want to take a look. So either doxygen or Normans tool (don't looked at it yet but it sounds good for non-source documentation).

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060