Re: [MiNT] symlinks and hostfs

Frank Naumann píše v So 29. 08. 2009 v 14:28 +0200:
> Hello!
>
> > Standa was mentioning EXT3 xfs. Pity he's not around to answer you
>
> There is no difference between EXT2 and EXT3 except that EXT3 use
> additonally a journal.

I didn't mean Ext3 filesystem - I said that Standa was mentioning EXT3
somehow. And you say it yourself in another mail: "set the FS_EXT_3
flag".

> The mintlib use the Fstat64() kernel call if available (starting from
> FreeMiNT 1.15.4)

HostFS implements Fstat64 but AFAIK it's currently disabled because of
the UTC timestamp conversion issue that I've been explaining in this and
other threads several times already.

Petr