Re: [MiNT] XaAES

As long as the resolution-changer can be started as a normal
application, it doesn't matter how XaAES finds it. The user can still
set the RSMASTER variable, and the desktop can still use it.

Ok, if it can be realized as app, this is a better solution.

I'm not sure what you mean. I guess there are several apps out there
that use the WDialog listbox, but as XaAES already supports this you

Just forget it.

If Taskbar can use this hotkey (Alt-Tab, or Control-Alt-Tab) I can
easily enable this code again. It's more than 10 years old and could use
some cleaning up, but that will just be fun.

Perhaps a general, user-configurable hotkey-solution would be nice?
Something like...

hotkey TAB "TASKBAR "
hotkey d "xaessnap"

We should keep this in mind for v1.0 ...

Columns doesn't fit the idea of a tree very well, but it's something
that I plan to use in another project. I have been considering using an
interface somewhat similar to the Windows file explorer. The

All this stuff would be nice to be integrated into a "real" taskmanager.

The list-window should be flexible enough to serve more than one design.

I still prefer PureC, and will almost certainly continue to use it for
my project. Taskbar consists of around 200Kb of source, which PureC

On the atari I use it too quite intensive. But you can't compile MiNT/XaAES etc. with this. Without the gcc-crosscompiler I surely wouldn't have been able to reach a (for me) satisfying state with XaAES.

-Helmut