Re: [MiNT] Sparemint Rebuild Progress

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 6:31 AM, Mark Duckworth
<mduckworth@atari-source.org> wrote:

>>> I have no mechanism in place, but I plan to create a simple c++ program
>>> that will autobuild all of sparemint.
>>
>> That kind of programs are usually shell scripts or Makefiles.
>> It doesn't matter of you use another language, provided it remains simple
>> and easily modifiable.
>>
>> Since every source RPM can declare its build dependencies, I would be
>> surprised if such a global build tool does not already exist...

There are many, but I think the current problem is availaiblity of
MiNT specific patches, an the current mint specific build process (and
hence a lack of anyone to supply a varient or compatibility of said
tool)

> I looked around.  I'm surprised but it really doesn't.  There's a script for
> fedora but it's rather specific.  I don't think it will be a hard nut to
> crack and I figured out how to get the packaged to show dependencies last
> night so I know this will all work.
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

well that should bring you up to about 65%-70% at least, right  :)

Paul