Re: [MiNT] Language/keyboard selection and problems

On Thu, 28 Jul 2011 10:54:57 +0200, Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr> wrote:

Paul Wratt wrote:
ext2 partitions are not yet supported on FireBee (FireTOS).

ext2 partitions work perfectly on FreeMiNT/FireTOS/FireBee using a manually compiled ext2.xfs for ColdFire.

I was about to ask about this :) I haven't done much Atari-stuff the last weeks due to vacation, but last night I checked out the latest FreeMiNT and compiled it. I also compiled ext2.xfs for Coldfire and was surprised to see that it now compiled without errors :) However, when I try to copy files to my ext2 partition using Thing, the Firebee crashes big-time. I created this partition with Gparted on Linux, maybe I should try to initialize it with mke2fs instead?

Jo Even