Re: [MiNT] Language/keyboard selection and problems

Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
However, when I try to copy files to my ext2 partition using Thing, the
Firebee crashes big-time.

It's rock solid for me. No trouble.

I created this partition with Gparted on Linux, maybe I should try to
initialize it with mke2fs instead?

My 4 GB CompactFlash card is formatted with a classic PC partition table, and the following partitions :

- Primary partition 1: 509 MB, FAT16. Gets often corrupted when written without FreeMiNT (with buggy FireTOS and EmuTOS drivers).

- Primary partition 2: 3.5 GB, ext2. Accessed only from FreeMiNT, works perfectly. Formatted on Linux with mke2fs with default options.

--
Vincent Rivière