Re: [MiNT] m68000 version of Zorro's LDG codec

After reading an old discussion( for the french speaking people: http://tinyurl.com/d9v4dyu ) , it seem that Olivier, Arnaud and me agreed: it's better to avoid using the MiNTlib functions inside a LDG.

But it was 8 years ago. Maybe now, is it safe to use the MiNTLib inside a non-shareable LDG?

I wrote a huge article about this matter, considering all possible scenarios, reentrancy problems, share problems etc. I let it proof read to Arnaud, he'd approved it. Now it's waiting to be published in LowRes mag, the promise was Jan/Feb 2012, so I don't know what to do now...

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org