Re: [MiNT] TOSWIN2 and cursor keys

Am Freitag, den 08.02.2013, 17:58 +0100 schrieb Vincent Rivière

This is why I wonder if my patch allowing RAW+CRMOD (for XaAES) did
not had unexpected side effects on ncurses/nano.

I think you can relax about this. The problem persists for too long (since I started to use MiNT).

It also happens with my Aranym setup which uses the 1.17 kernel and the binaries originated from EasyMiNT. However, maybe I updated several things, so that it's
not save to say "the problem also happens with easymint".

Greets,
Ole