Re: [MiNT] 030-version of gcc

> Let's release new FreeMiNT first and make all Atari users upgrade to
> it.

There is some problem. I have added some stuff to the TODO list and Frank
wants me to code all this stuff. During the summer I have promised to him
(even in public, IIRC) that I'll be doing this stuff in October.

However, it is November now and I still don't have time to sit and code. I
am simply late with my thesis, that I must do quickly, I have yet much work
to do on it, so I simply cannot deal with anything else but reading a lot
and writing a lot and thinking only about it.

If Frank waits for me to code that, the new kernel will definitely not be
released at 1st December.

--
CVV
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz, http://draco.atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est, aut seruit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur.
** Taka to już natura pospólstwa, albo służalczo się płaszczy,
** albo bezczelnie się panoszy. (T. Liuius XXIV, 25).