Re: [MiNT] All changes?

Regarding user-friendly documentation, it's something that I would like to try to get involved with but there are currently some barriers:
* I only have an old mint install on falcon 030 and don't know if it is operational
* I don't have a huge amount of spare time and it comes in lumps
* I do similar stuff at my day job so I might get annoyed quickly.

Bernd, can you make me a wiki account, and let's see if I can get more involved. It can't hurt to try.

--
 -- zoe