Re: [MiNT] All changes?

There is a chapter Installation guide in the wiki:

http://wiki.sparemint.org/index.php/Installation_guide

That's the guide I followed. Could not have finished my setup without it, but some things that were outdated would leave me wondering. For example, RPM no longer needs /etc/rpmrc; KGMD is being mentioned yet I was starting from scratch, etc.

Bernd, can you make me a wiki account, and let's see if I can get more involved. It can't hurt to try.

I second that. Both, the wiki account and "it can't hurt to try" :)

Attached are some personal notes I put down while building my own setup. These are quite, quite rough, but I can amalgamate the knowledge behind them into the existing guide, or create a new wiki to serve as a quick step-by-step reference.

Cheers,