Re: [MiNT] Install,was:All changes?

Nenad Kovacevic, 21.03.2013 03:09:43:

Attached are some personal notes I put down while building my own setup.
These are quite, quite rough, but I can amalgamate the knowledge behind
them into the existing guide, or create a new wiki to serve as a quick
step-by-step reference.

It could be added to the Installation guide I think. But it would need the links to download all the binaries, rpms, etc, and explicit examples for the config-files.

Also keep in mind that this not the only way to do it. Some use only hostfs for example.

Of course an automated install would rule, but no one does it I guess.

--
Helmut Karlowski