Re: [MiNT] Compiling curl for fireTOS under Freemint with GCC

On 16.04.2011 02:19, skeezix wrote:

	Are you sure theres a problem?
Yes, because the socket's I'm talking about are not filedescriptors managed by the GEMDOS, as far as I understand the system.
	ie: close() works on a socket or a open return (in unix/linux)
I don't believe this is the case with the firetos socket interface. Mintlib's close() will not recognize these sockets.

I have taken a closer look at libcurl, it should be possible to add clean support for an OS specific socket interface... the Amiga Version already has it's own exceptions within the code,... :)

I just hoped I could do it without changing/adding something to libcurl... but that's not the case.

Greets,