Re: [MiNT] m68000 version of Zorro's LDG codec

Le 30/09/2012 19:41, Miro Kropáček a écrit :

I'm not agree, I develop LDG on Magic, I never see problems except with mintlib, program in PureC with libc work.
That's because PureC's libc is very simple. Most of the time it's only a wrapper to TOS calls, i.e. it doesn't hold any internal state, what mintlib (and surely newlib does).

What would you say with "internal state"? Any example, really I not see what problem it could have. If I compare with an AES, there is same problems with share code, memory management, semaphore etc... and it work, Mintlib is not design to be share of course, except perhaps some trouble with env, I not see, this is same problem that can find TSR programs, no more.

I'm going to fix this problems, I stop my work on MyAES to finish this ungratefull work!
Please don't :) MyAES is far better piece of software, keep you work on it!

After so many year to work on it I can stop some time! It's true I have a new version in preparation with very special feature never seen up to now on an AES. But Vincent complain to me to realease my changes, bugs and coldfire patchs are already on SVN, it can be use like this (but really to compil is difficult (in fact I'm not able you are better than me! this was not my work it's too sophisticated), so I have rewrite makefile scripts and add to be able compil for coldfire and with GCC except I'm not able to compil all the system at this time, some can compil only with PureC, this is very frustrating job it's why I not put it on SVN), but work to do something new is far more exciting (!) than adapt code or fix Makefile script (I hate!).

Olivier

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org