Re: [MiNT] m68000 version of Zorro's LDG codec

What would you say with "internal state"? Any example, really I not see what problem it could have. If I compare with an AES, there is same
Well, the most trivial example is ... the list of env variables inherited from parent. Startup code of a mintlib-based LDG allocates a buffer, copies the variables, exits main() and ... deallocates it again. Another example is i/o, take printf() as example, why do you think it doesn't work? Because stdout file descriptor is closed. And so on.

compil is difficult (in fact I'm not able you are better than me! this was not my work it's too sophisticated), so I have rewrite makefile scripts and add to be able compil for coldfire and with GCC except I'm not able to compil all the system at this time, some can compil only with PureC, this is very frustrating job it's why I not put it on SVN), but work to do something new is far more exciting (!) than adapt code or fix Makefile script (I hate!).
Actually it's not that hard/long process, if you need some help, write me an email, maybe we can work on this together.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org