Re: [MiNT] XaAES:ALT-TAB

Helmut Karlowski píše v Pá 21. 08. 2009 v 22:43 +0200:
> > Anyway, serious ARAnyM users run it full-screen to get real Atari
> > feeling without any window issues :-)
>
> I use always full-screen! ;)

then I don't understand your window and mouse issues.

> > not sure what you mean by "going nowhere". Normally in 0.9.8 the mouse
>
> On startup there are two mousepointers, a white and a black, I want to
> click with the black pointer but the white is valid. The black sould only
> be drawn after this click to not irritate us dummies!

black cursor is GEM one, white cursor is the host one. GEM does not know
that it's not active on the host so it didn't hide the mouse cursor.
Makes sense?

> > Afterwards all mouse + keyboard input goes to the Atari operating system
> > running inside. Even Alt+Tab (in Linux).
>
> Not in windows, and that is better.

No that's worse because then you're against using Alt+Tab in XaAES. This
is actually the reason why I entered this thread. Some weird Windows
limitations of keyboard handler in the libSDL used by ARAnyM shouldn't
limit hotkeys in Atari software...

> Just having written this I noticed the following: After moving the
> aranym-window the atari-mouse is gone and I can't get it back, have to
> shutdown aranym.

what are you doing there? :-)) Set up a VNC session so I can see your
magic...

> Maybe we should continue in the more suitable mailing-list.

join aranym-users mailing list then.

Petr